Katharine Beaugié has her studio in Dover, but lives in Folkestone. She studied BA Fine Art Sculpture at Glasgow School of Art (2000) and completed an MA in Fine Art at UCA, Canterbury in 2012.
Through her multi medium art practice, she translates natural phenomena from light and water into light installations, sculptures, constructed artworks and photographs/photograms.
She has exhibited widely in Britain.
She is currently developing her project, “music light symbiosis”; the combination of light installation and music performances/ concerts.
Kate also works as a part time commercial photographer and “thoroughly enjoys her documentation work for DAD”
- Katharine Beaugié’s River Song
- Katharine Beaugié River Song Exhibition Sunday October 14th 10am -4pm River Garage Studio
- River song : new date
- Park Bench: final day at Kearsney
- The Park Bench Project gets under way
- The Park Bench Project
- 10 artists 10 works for the DAD 10th Anniversary Newspaper
- Let’s get together
- DAD @ SALT
- a tangible reminder, a souvenir, of the collaborative work ‘Weathertime’.
- Weathertime Premiere
- Buckland Mill Revisted
- Nautical Threads project film
- Inspirational composition workshops
- Drawing workshop at St Mary’s
- Composition workshop at St Mary’s CEP
- Text, poetry and drawing workshop at Castle Community College
- More concrete poetry workshops with Dan Simpson