Lauren Baldock began working for Jasmin Vardimon Company in June 2012, having worked previously at South East Dance National Dance Agency, and for Cascade Dance Company. Lauren is a qualified teacher and has worked at a variety of schools including 4 years at a specialist performing arts college, teaching key stages 3 – 5, including GCSE, A-Level and BTEC Level 3 Performing Arts Dance.
Lauren graduated in 2005 with a BA in Dance from the University of Chichester and went on to complete an MA in Dance Performance; becoming one of the first members of MAP dance company, touring nationally and overseas, both performing and teaching. With a variety of experience in teaching and television work, Lauren has worked with the Spice Girls, Disney, Eastenders, a dance film for Channel 4, two BBC documentaries, radio and television commercials.
- DAD4DADS 6 WAYS 2 WELLBEING final event
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a different outlook on life
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a personal point of view
- 6 ways to wellbeing workshops and dance performance – all part of Christmas in Dover 2014
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 wellbeing workshop day at Astor College Dover
- Wellbeing Champions. DAD4DADs Practitioners and arts award candidates go to PARK
- DAD4DADs 6WAYS2WELLBEING Teachers’ induction day
- DAD4DADs pilot