In 2013 Matthias Koch spent three weeks in Dover researching and photographing key historical sites in and around the area from the top of his 1975 Mercedes fire truck. The result is a series of images holding a moment of time and at the same time referring to Dover’s multi-layered past.
The images are part of Dover Museum’s archive.
- Matthias Koch presents his Dover Photographs at the ‘Wing’
- Matthias Koch back in Dover
- News from Matthias Koch
- Matthias Koch: War & Peace Dover commission
- Great turnout for Matthias Koch’s photos of Dover
- New body of work by Matthias Koch in Deal and Dover
- Photograph editions for sale
- DAD Symposium: Memorialisation – Commemorating the past, Creating the Future. 13 October 2012
- A 1975 Mercedes fire engine is in town
- WAR & PEACE SYMPOSIUM: 13 October 2012